Jose Pires Global Excellence & Innovation Leader
Herman Verhoeven VP - Global Reliability Management
Chris Leonard Reliability Project Director
David Reed Director of Maintenance
Eastman Chemical Company
Bob Gleichman Director of Innovation, Operation Excellence
Flint Hills Resources
- With increasingly squeezed budgets and stretched teams the need to balance long-term reliability and short-term cost/time savings has never been more vital.
- Learn how to effectively classify and rank maintenance goals and short term/long term objectives
- Discover how to and demonstrate the long-term ROI on increased early spending
David Reed Director of Plant Maintenance Eastman Chemical
Randy Pound Global Manufacturing Director - Maintenance & Reliability Olin Corporation
Sri Mattu Engineering Project Manager Suncor Energy
Mohan Sharma CEO Prima Strategic Group Inc.
Chad Bates Operations & Maintenance Gatekeeper BASF
- With the goal of shifting from reactive to predictive maintenance a key priority for Downstream maintenance leaders. Herman will be delivering a case study looking at the practical implications this has on the make-up of your maintenance teams. Including how to determine the best split of short vs long-term focussed engineers and then ensure continued engagement across both teams.
- Herman is responsible for developing and implementing a sustainable strategy for improving reliability, availability and maintainability at all Covestro production sites globally.
VP - Global Reliability Management
- Over the years Bob has learnt that when looking to drive reliability improvement it can be easy to overlook that the cultural side which is often where the most value lies.
- The real challenge lies in delivering successful implementation with appropriate incentives and authority in a manner that will deliver the most value while protecting against “change fatigue”. Bob will discuss how to work within a holistic framework that will help you assess the appropriateness and likelihood of success of solutions before implementation begins.
Director of Innovation, Operation Excellence
Flint Hills Resources
Key 2018 Themes:
Mature Maintenance Strategies:
Move beyond the output-led maintenance approach and strike the balance between production and maintenance schedules. Learn how to strike the right balance between competing priorities and implement a strategic maintenance strategy.
Fostering a Culture of Reliability:
Organizations will continue to struggle at implementation phase when updating existing process and introducing new innovations without engagement and support across the organization. Discover how to break the cycle and build a culture where change can flourish.
- Achieving the Goal of Predictive Maintenance:
Leverage advances in technology and knowledge to continue the journey from reactive to predictive maintenance. Hear how to assess what advancements are available and how they can be applied to your plant.
- Data Exploitation:
In the age of big data and machine learning cut through the noise and hear proven case studies about how to unlock the potential savings hidden within your hard drives.
The Leading Conference & Exhibition
for the Downstream Industry
The Downstream Conference & Exhibition is positioned at the forefront of the booming Downstream industry in North America. This industry leading event is regarded as the most significant meeting place for Downstream Capital Project, Engineering, Maintenance, Reliability & Turnaround professionals, where they meet to do business.
The Downstream convention has fast become a next generation energy event, hosting major Integrated and independent Downstream energy companies, global EPC contractors, technology providers, and service companies all of whom play an active role in the global Downstream industry.
The Downstream 2018 conference will see more global business leader dialogue sessions and strategic panel sessions, alongside 100+ technical sessions & 3 dedicated conference tracks that will highlight and address the most pressing industry challenges, new technologies and industry developments that will shape the Downstream industry landscape for decades to come.
OXY Oil & Gas
Westlake Chemical Corporation
Audience breakdown for
"I was able to have more valuable discussions with quality persons in these 2 days of conference, than in the entire 1st and 2nd quarter of this year"- Sarens
"More Owner / Operator Attendees than any other event I have attended in Petrochemicals"- Industrial Info Resources
"Good event for petrochemical suppliers and owners to learn about the current state of the industry and collaborate on best practices"- Dow Chemical
"Sincere congratulations on such a successful event! The Conference was well organized, both logistically and from contents perspective. There was plenty of networking opportunity as well"- Chevron
"Great event and one of the best conferences that I have attended. This a great turn out and there were loads of decision makers in attendance"- Brunel Energy
"As an industrial supplier I cannot stress enough the value of being able to conveniently learn about the state of the oil and gas industry from leading experts and executives in the field. Nowhere else have I been able to meet as many knowledgeable, warm and welcoming people in the oil and gas industry"- Pot O Gold Waste Services
"I found the PEC 2016 event to be exciting and informative. It was encouraging to see the conference attendance (Clients, Contractors and Vendors) to be high"- Richard Industrial Group
"The PetroChem staff was terrific. Willing to assist at every turn. These folks made things happen. Timing was spot on and the networking events did not disappoint"- Atlas RFID
"Great Time to meet & greet; Great place to gather information & resources from the attendees"- Current Tools
"I was an exhibitor but the people we met were interested in our service and were there to learn, not just go thru the motions"- Lifting Gear Hire Corp
"All in All, this event was structured in a very positive way for networking. I truly enjoyed the event and plan on attending and/or exhibiting next year. Through the networking portal plus conference, I was able to make the right connections and schedule several appointments along with numerous leads. Thank you"- Coreworx
"Very good conference. It met all my expectations. This is the place to go for Revamps and Turnaround experience, knowledge, and prospecting"- Hytech Plant Design
"I felt the conference speakers and attendees were a perfect match. The overall feedback I got when networking was that it was definitely worth the time and expense. The conference was seen to be a value by everyone I spoke with. We will return next year and participate at a high level"- Genesis Technical Staffing
"The PEC conference was very rewarding for me professionally. I brought back ideas for new approaches that will help in bridging my customer’s critical business strategies with current industry trends and forecasts. The networking opportunities with industry peers was invaluable"- Emerson Process Management
"The event was one of the best industry events I've attended this year. I got a lot out of the interactive sessions and networking opportunities"- the Brock Group