Quarterly data analysis for effective benchmarking – control costs and save time in a competitive marketplace
Major Equipment | Labor Rates | Indirect Costs | Bulk Materials
In North America twenty producers are now planning, constructing or expanding ethylene crackers and downstream derivative plants.
For new and committed investments alike, having access to reliable construction and labor cost data is critical to the success of ethylene complex projects.
This quantitative analysis will enable you to:
- Manage your Costs: Understand the construction cost environment in the US for ethylene facilities to manage cost escalation, prevent cost overruns and achieve budget optimization.
- Benchmark your Costs: 2016 cost data for bulk materials, labor, major equipment, detailed design, indirect costs and more.
- Evaluate your Contracts with itemized data including component quantities and costs for associated labor.
- Sharpen your Ethylene Investment Strategy: Identify key trends in the petrochemical construction market to enable more accurate financial planning and strategic decision making.
Key questions answered
- What are the current indirect construction costs on US ethylene projects?
- What are the current labor and material costs on US ethylene projects?
- How are labor costs changing in the Gulf Coast?
- What is the status of projects under construction and when are they likely to be completed?
If you have any questions, please contact: