Submit Your Nomination
- Please follow the nomination instructions and complete the form below. To enter select the ‘Downstream Innovation Award category’ and press “Register”
- Eligibility: Vendors can nominate a tool, product, technology or service which has been successfully deployed by an owner/operators or EPC’s in one of the following: projects, plants, supply chains, training facilities and work sites. The nomination must be tied to a single real-life case study demonstrating excellence of outcomes. The case study MUST be from within the Downstream industry.
- For terms and conditions, please refer to the nomination brochure
Rules and Requirements:
- All entries for the Downstream Industry Awards must be examples of work carried out between January 2018 and August 2019 unless stated differently in the category description. Work that has been produced specifically for the awards will not be accepted.
- All examples submitted must be an accurate representation of the original and must not be altered in any way to affect the judge’s decision.
- Entries are welcomed from any individual: Departments within the vendor company. Communications / PR agencies or consultancies may also enter work produced on behalf of a client - but the client name will be accepted as the entrant in this case.
- Entries received without a fully completed entry form may be deemed invalid and not submitted to the awards judging panel.
- Petrochemical Update accepts no responsibility for entries that are not received, delayed, incomplete or are lost due to a technical problem.
- The Downstream Industry Awards reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry does not meet the criteria or the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason. In such circumstances the decision of the judging panel is final.
- Petrochemical Update / The Downstream Industry Awards reserves the right to withdraw a category and cancel the award if insufficient number of entries have been received or quality of entries do not meet the criteria or the entries are deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- We reserve the right to use entry logos around The Downstream Industry Awards marketing and promotion and in any relevant materials.
- The nominated person on the entry form will be the person contacted by The Downstream Industry Awards if the submission is shortlisted or for any other administrative reason. Notification of short-listing will be provided by early September 2019.
- If the name on the entry form changes, Petrochemical Update must be informed in writing and cannot be held responsible for incorrect contact information held as a result of non-notification by the entrant.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the Downstream Awards event on November 19th, 2019.
- All information submitted through the Online Nominating Process and all supporting materials will be considered strictly confidential and will only be used by Petrochemical Update and its panel of judges.