Why Visit Downstream 2018 Exhibition
About Downstream 2018
Downstream 2018 is the world’s largest event for construction, engineering, maintenance, reliability & turnaround professionals focused on Downstream plants (Petrochemical, Chemical, Refining, LNG).
On the afternoon of both days (from 2pm) we will be opening the exhibition floor for general attendance.
Why Do People Visit Downstream 2018?
The show will feature over 150 leading downstream exhibitors, full of innovative products and solutions from across the construction, maintenance and turnaround industy. If you’re looking to find new suppliers, cut costs, make new contacts or be at the cutting edge of the latest products and solutions that are revolutionizing the downstream industry, then this event is the destination for you.
Who Visits Downstream 2018?
Downstream brings the entire supply chain together, anyone that’s anyone in the construction, engineering, maintenance, reliability or turnaround industry will be there. Including:
- Owner Operators (think Exxon, Shell, Chevron, Cheniere, P66 etc..)
- Major EPC’s (think Bechtel, Fluor, KBR, Jacobs etc..)
- Major Contractors
- Technology Providers
- Equipment Providers
- Service Providers
- Press / Media
Focused on the following 3 areas:
Anything Apart From Exhibitors?
There is a lot going on at Downstream Exhibition if you can tear yourself away from the products. Key features include:
- Live Demo’s and Content: see live demonstrations from leading product suppliers as well as a focused agenda of quality presentations and panels
- Networking Drinks: from 5pm - 6pm on the 31st May we will be hosting a short networking drinks party for all attendees
- Prize Giveaways: your chance to win some great prizes!
- Exhibition Tours: featuring dedicated tours around the exhibition to get to know the products and services on offer even better
- 3000+ Attendees: The who’s who of the downstream engineering, construction, maintenance, reliability & turnaround industry