Major trends for the 2019 agenda:
Ensure the optimization of you processes and hear the latest on process control, optimization and intensification, issues and solutions
Process Design & Development:
Hear the latest in new research and developments, emerging technologies, and recent innovations in the manufacture and recovery of ethylene and other base chemicals
- Downstream Integration for Value Creation:
Choose the right operating model and level of integration to ensure survival and sustained profitability of your plant
- Application of Big Data Analytics in Petrochemical Production:
Maximize production and profitability of established and future assets through data-driven optimization of operations and process safety.
Major process engineering & technology names
already confirmed for 2019
Speaking to more than 3000+ of North America’s most influential operators, refiners and EPCs, these expert speakers will deliver the very latest case studies allowing you to maximize uptime & optimize production.
Steve Eckhoff Lead Process Engineer
Phillip Smee Director of Technology & Consulting
Frank Zhu Senior Fellow Leader Engineering Innovations
Dylan Loudon Senior Manager Process Engineering & Modelling
Richard Conticello Director Process Engineering
Amec Foster Wheeler
Call to Papers - Process Engineering & Technology
Note that opportunities to feature as a speaker, panellist of live-demo are limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org asap for more information now.
Explore the key opportunities, incentives and programs being run to support long-term investment in petrochemical, chemical, LNG and all downstream process engineering & technology globally.
- Process Design & Development
- What’s new in Process Engineering? These sessions will present new research and developments, emerging technologies, and recent innovations in the manufacture and recovery of ethylene and other base chemicals. Come join us to look into the future of olefins technology!
- Application of Big Data Analytics in Petrochemical Production
- The production of ethylene and other olefins via steam cracking from various feedstocks is an established process, yielding the largest volume of an industrially produced organic chemical in excess of 145 million tons per year. Maximizing production and profitability of established and future assets is a key focus, and in addition to technological advances, the potential value from the large and diverse data streams available in continuously operated crackers has gained increasing attention in the past years. In the era of Big Data and Digitization, data-driven optimization of operations and process safety as well as business insights are more achievable and enable further advancement of the industry. This session highlights successes at the intersection of Big Data and Ethylene Production.
- Process Control & Excellence
- Papers related to process control and real-time optimization issues in ethylene plants will be presented. The session will mostly center around control, optimization and intensification, issues and solutions. Other topics may be covered as well.
- Environmental and Sustainability
- Papers related to environmental and sustainability of petrochemical production. These sessions will focus around waste disposal challenges and solutions, Co2 capture readiness and strategy and solutions, and energy efficiency applications.
- Downstream Integration for Value Creation
- Over the next 10 years, operators at one in every three refineries in North America and Western Europe will need to reconsider their operating models and how they are integrated across the value chain. With one in five oil refineries expected to cease operations over the next five years, choosing the right operating model and level of integration will be crucial for survival and sustained profitability. Papers submitted should cover value creation across the whole value chain- including but not limited to Petrochemical/Refining, Site/Public Utilities, Site/Green Industries and Raw feedstock/Natural Gas Processing.
- One of the most significantly disruptive technologies or categories of technologies being developed, based on sheer volume, is crude oil-to-chemicals and we want to hear about it. All papers related to this subject can be submitted. Have something to share? We want to know about it.
Tailored content for every process engineering job role:
With such a wealth of sessions in the reliability & maintenance track on offer, there truly is something for everyone. So, don’t limit your team attendance to a few key executives – make sure that every job function (from journeyman to SVP) is represented and unlock the true power of the Downstream 2019 program!
Just some of the key attendees to bring...
Headline speakers confirmed for 2019:
Stuart Bradie CEO
Alasdair Cathcart President - Oil, Gas & Chemicals
Samik Mukherjee COO
Andrew Stuart CEO - Americas
Jim Brittain Group President - Energy & Chemicals