Major reliability & maintenance names already confirmed for 2019
Speaking to more than 3000+ of North Americaâ€™s most influential operators, refiners and EPCs, these expert speakers will deliver the very latest case studies allowing you to maximize uptime & optimize production.
Tony Barre Site Manager
Kane Hittle VP Capital Projects & Reliability
Cindy Gross Director of Reliability
Flint Hills Resources
Walter Pesenti Global Petrochemical Operational Excellence Manager
Victor Ortega VP - Technical Site Manager
Kannan Palanisamy Director of Maintenance
Jimmy Jernigan Manager - Global Reliability Process
Richard Ellis DFRAM Global Expertise Lead
David Reed Director of Plant Maintenance
Ken Stevens Director of Reliability
Major trends for the 2019 agenda:
Advanced Maintenance Strategies:
Shift from a model of reactive to predictive maintenance with the latest advances in requesting, planning, scheduling and recording of maintenance.
Designing for Reliability:
Hear from industry pioneers on how to ensure that the capital project is the birthplace of reliability by properly considering design for reliability & maintainability (DFRAM) principles at every stage of a project.
- Innovative Technology:
With an increasingly crowded technological landscape learn how to select, test and implement innovative technology that will deliver the biggest ROI.
- Recruitment & Training:
In the face of increasing labor demand and reduced availability, re-think your strategy on how to attract, recruit and most importantly retain talented and experienced maintenance professionals.
Introducing some of the very best new sessions for 2019
Note that opportunities to feature as a speaker, panellist of live-demo are limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org asap for more information now.
Explore the key opportunities, incentives and programs being run to support long-term capital investment in petrochemical, chemical, LNG and all downstream facilities globally.
- This session will address the market context and business case for digital technology in the oil, gas and petrochemicals sectors. Illustrating success factors, challenges, and routes to optimize and incorporate digital technology into businesses.
- How does the journey look? What can we learn from the leaders? How we can close the gap faster? And provide innovative solutions for tomorrow that will help address industry challenges and create value in the future.
- There will also be discussion of digital experiences from a â€śGoodâ€ť and â€śNot So Goodâ€ť implementation.
Walter Pesenti Global Petrochemical Operational Excellence Manager BP
- With a ramped-up economy, finding skilled workers continues to be a challenge. This increasing demand for labor, combined with reduced labor availability, is forcing organizations to re-think their strategies to recognize, engage and retain the most talented maintenance professionals.
- Historically employee turnover has been rapid, with expectations by some that to progress they need to change jobs every two years. Many organizations are now looking to offer increased recognition of the importance of SMEs within their plants.
- This session will give an overview of the strategic shift that is needed to change the culture to one where remaining in the same role is actively encouraged. How do you reward excellence? How do you keep people engaged?
Victor Ortega VP - Technical Site Management Covestro
Cindy Gross Director of Reliability Flint Hills Resources
Miguel Hernandez Refinery Maintenance Field Execution Supervisor Shell
Kevin Ruda Senior Business Development Manager Per Se Group
Mark Montanari Vice President - Chemicals, Oil & Gas Maine Pointe
- A consideration of all elements of the maintenance process - Equipment failure, notification, prioritization, planning, execution schedule, execution. What process should be followed to achieve the most cost effective and efficient fix first time round. What are the core responsibilities and accountability?
David Reed Director of Plant Maintenance Eastman Chemical
Amy Odom Asset Effectiveness Engineer BASF
Jimmy Jernigan Manager - Global Reliability Process LyondellBasell
Dana Hanning Jr Manager - Reliability & Maintenance Flint Hills Resources
Gerry Brooks Director of Maintenance Westlake
Jeff Major Global Product and Service Line Director Team Inc
- There is increasing recognition that a unitâ€™s reliability journey doesnâ€™t begin following start-up. The long-term health of equipment can be enhanced by properly considering design for reliability & maintenance (DFRAM) principles at every stage of a project.
- Whilst the potential benefit of DFRAM is clear there is considerable difficulty in managing the trade-off between lowest installed cost and the long-term cost of ownership. This can result in a disconnect as to how the capital and reliability teams are benchmarked during and following construction with each team potentially working off competing scorecards.
- It is with this context that we discuss how effectively manage a project aligned with DRFAM principles, what are the key to successful integration, how do you better share accountability and what need to be done on an executive level to encourage coordination and cooperation?
Kane Hittle VP Capital Projects & Reliability Hollyfrontier
Randy Pound Global Director of Maintenance & Reliability Olin Corporation
Richard Ellis Global DFRAM Leader Dow
Bobby Singh President Project Assuarance
- Investing in digitalization and innovative technologies is a vital part of every facilities goal of increasing uptime and optimizing production.
- However, to ensure you are backing the most beneficial innovation it is vital to select solutions that align with the long-term business vision and are within current capabilities.
- Donâ€™t fear failure from piloting or testing new innovation. The learning is always valued knowledge and may lead to new and even greater improvements.
- This session will share experience in developing proof of concept pilots and methods to increase the speed of capturing value for your organization.
Ken Stevens Director of Reliability Invista
Tony Barre (Former) Global Maintenance & Reliability Director Dow
Jon Bach Asset Management Specialist Afton Chemical
Nathan Rightmer Customer Success Manager Innovatia
Tailored content for every reliability & maintenance job role:
With such a wealth of sessions in the reliability & maintenance track on offer, there truly is something for everyone. So, donâ€™t limit your team attendance to a few key executives - make sure that every job function (from journeyman to SVP) is represented and unlock the true power of the Downstream 2019 program!
Just some of the key attendees to bring...
Headline speakers confirmed for 2019:
Former Navy SEAL
Author of â€śLone Survivorâ€ť
President of Manufacturing
Stuart Bradie CEO
Alasdair Cathcart President - Oil, Gas & Chemicals
Samik Mukherjee Group Senior Vice President, Projects
Andrew Stewart CEO - Americas