Major turnaround names already confirmed for 2019
Speaking to more than 3000+ of North America’s most influential operators, refiners and EPCs, these expert speakers will deliver the very latest case studies allowing you to achieve best in class Turnaround planning, execution and post-event critique
Jeff Brock Global Manager- Performance Improvement
Eric LaPointe Turnaround Coordinator
Chevron Phillips Chemical
Randy Pound Global Director of Maintenance and Reliability
Jeffrey Spigener Turnaround Manager
Chris Vaughn Plant Manager
Theunis Myburg Portfolio Manager - Maintenance, Reliability & Turnarounds
Joe Jackson Process Quality Assurance
Vic Cleveland Category Manager
Major trends for the 2019 agenda:
Capital Project Integration:
With the integration of capital work now an industry standard, discover the best model for success including resourcing, planning, and accountability strategies.
Optimize Time Between Turnarounds:
Rethink your event schedule and discover how to make rationalized business focussed decisions that enable you to find the ‘the sweet spot’ between production, reliability and risk.
- Sharing Best Practice Across Sites:
Discover how to leverage the success of individual site turnarounds and exploit your historical data on events to define and roll out a gold standard across your portfolio
- Turnaround Resourcing:
With an already intensively competitive labor market becoming increasing stretched find out how the industry is rethinking permanent staffing levels and making themselves an attractive prospect for contractors
Introducing some of the very best new sessions for 2019
Note that opportunities to feature as a speaker, panellist of live-demo are limited. Contact email@example.com asap for more information now.
Explore the key opportunities, incentives and programs being run to support long-term capital investment in petrochemical, chemical, LNG and all downstream facilities globally.
- The ever-present challenge of integrating capital work into the already inherently complex, costly and problem-prone process of Turnarounds continues to be a key challenge faced by Downstream facilities worldwide.
- Join us as we bring together experts from both the turnaround and project teams to pick apart an example model of integration and determine what best practice actually looks like.
- The aim of the session will be to first look at key issues arising from integration before using these to design the ideal model and key elements for success.
Jeff Brock Global Manager - Performance Improvement LyondellBasell
Eric LaPointe Turnaround Coordinator CP Chem
- At the line manager level what processes, assistance, incentives, structure can you implement to help your team make adequate time to plan for events. What are the key milestones? Initially identify core distractions then what can be done/used to mitigate.
Joe Jackson Process Quality Assurance LyondellBasell
- How do you determine the base-level minimum requirement for a TAR and then use this to better inform your budget and schedule? How do you plan for the unexpected? Preventing Scope Creep?
Jeff Spigener Turnaround Manager INEOS
- At a strategic-level how do you begin to assess your portfolio and determine what are the key variables you should be assessing when determining optimum time and then apply this on an individual site level. Production vs Reliability vs Risk.
- Any technology that enables you to better understand the health of your assets, leverage your past data or assess trends across your portfolio.
Tailored content for every shutdowns & turnarounds job role:
With such a wealth of sessions in the shutdowns & turnarounds track on offer, there truly is something for everyone. So, don’t limit your team attendance to a few key executives – make sure that every job function (from journeyman to SVP) is represented and unlock the true power of the Downstream 2019 program!
Just some of the key attendees to bring...
Headline speakers confirmed for 2019:
Stuart Bradie CEO
Alasdair Cathcart President - Oil, Gas & Chemicals
Samik Mukherjee COO
Andrew Stuart CEO - Americas
Jim Brittain Group President - Energy & Chemicals