Major supply chain leaders confirmed to speak in 2019
Speaking to more than 3000+ of North America’s most influential operators, refiners and EPCs, these expert speakers will deliver the very latest case studies allowing you to benefit from a supply chain that delivers end-to-end.
Brent Bement Director Supply Chain, Petrochemicals N. America
Joe Kelly Logistics Manager - Polyethylene
Rick Lissa Sr Director of Logistics Management
Karn Sood BD - Connected/Distributed Energy
Paul Jepson Supply Chain Manager
Reggie Brown Category Manager, Logistics
Grigor Bambekov Director, Operational Services, Operational Excellence Management System, and Risk Management
Ed Brzytwa Director International Trade
American Chemistry Council
Become a Mean / Lean Petrochemical Supply Chain Machine!
Major trends for the 2019 agenda:
A Global Approach to End-to-End Visibility:
Find out how key players in trucking, rail, marine, logistics and warehousing are implementing real-time tracking that guarantees clarity on your shipments
The Next Generation Digital Supply Chain:
Real life examples of how digitisation, blockchain, metrics and more, are driving visibility, velocity and versatility in supply chain management
- Navigate the Political Roadmap:
Get smart with our business critical insights on the international tariffs, trade deals and regulations that will impact your international outreach in 2019 and beyond
- Unlock your Supply Chain’s Potential:
Understand how process standardization, data alignment and stakeholder buy-in are guaranteed to transform your business operations for good
3 reasons why you can’t afford to miss PSC19:
- MEET ALL THE US PETROCHEMICAL SUPPLY CHAIN INDUSTRY VIPS:
- No other event affords you better networking opportunities. Not only are we the biggest meeting place of petrochemical producers globally but also world-class trucking, rail, and barge companies, 3PLs and other solution providers, Ports, Ocean Carriers and the industry-leading technologies providers. If you are looking for one business meeting to attend this year, this is it!
- UNHEARD US PETROCHEMICAL SUPPLY CHAIN INSIGHTS:
- This 700+ person event will host high-level presentations and panel discussions from the industry’s biggest movers-and-shakers, providing you with NEW industry insights help you on the path to market domination.
- SECURE INVESTMENTS, PARTNERSHIPS AND CONTRACTS:
- The event already attracts the biggest names from the Industry and now it is your turn to shine! Meet serious industry decision makers and innovators at the event to secure your share of the booming petrochemical industry in North America.
Introducing some of the very best new sessions for 2019
Note that opportunities to feature as a speaker, panellist of live-demo are limited. Contact email@example.com asap for more information now.
Explore the key opportunities, incentives and programs being run to support long-term capital investment in petrochemical, chemical, LNG and all downstream facilities globally.
- The US petrochemical industry has been caught in the cross hairs of global tensions between the US & China, resulting in tariffs on numerous raw-material chemicals.
- Learn how the tariffs on steel and aluminium imports and on imports of chemicals and plastics from China will affect your supply chain and if/what the cost will be to you.
- Gain up-to-the-minute insights to help you make the right choices for your business in today’s everchanging political landscape.
Ed Brzytwa Director International Trade American Chemistry Council
- Hear from leading supply chain & logistics executives about the volumes coming online this year and beyond.
- Develop a better understanding of producers needs from the supply chain community in light of these increased volumes - from an immediate standpoint, and the risks they must overcome in the future to ensure optimal deliveries end-to-end.
- Learn what areas are tipped for the biggest growth potential this year.
Rick Lissa Senior Director - Logistics Management Formosa Plastics
Joe Kelly Logistics Manager - Polyethylene Shell Chemical
- Ongoing truck driver and capacity shortages are nothing new. But how far have we come?
- Discover the latest innovative action’s trucking companies and organisations are taking to address the workforce & capacity shortfall.
- Learn about driverless truck innovations as a solution for tomorrow’s needs!
- Learn from the best in class shippers who are managing trucking costs and creating capacity in today’s trucking environment.
- Discover the best practices associated with truck fleet management.
- Only 15% of Petrochemical Companies have sufficiently agile business processes to execute their business strategy within their supply chain. Hear from leaders who will share the critical practices they use to develop their best in class supply chain business strategy deployment program
- Discover the right metrics to connect your supply chain improvement plan with real-time financial benefit
- The fundamentals of Disruption Management: Know the best practices to managing risk in your supply chain
- Hoshin Kanri, Balanced Scorecard, and Agile Transformation – understand more about how advanced strategy deployment techniques can empower your supply chain
- Embody continuous improvement and reduce waste with Lean Six Sigma applications in your supply chain
Paul Jepson Supply Chain Manager SABIC
Grigor Bambekov Director, Operational Services, Operational Excellence Management System, and Risk Management Andeavor
- Only 6 percent of companies feel they have end-to-end supply chain visibility, and 70 percent describe their supply chain as very or extremely complex. The latest E2E solutions are vying to change this.
- Mitigate business and supply chain risks, improve lead times, respond quickly to disruptive events, and cement your value to the customer with the latest E2E supply chain strategies.
- From rail, to warehouse, to shipping line, to port, hear which logistics players are taking the lead on visibility across the extended supply chain network to guarantee that you never lose track of a shipment.
- Hear from the producers who are mandating visibility as the key differentiating factor with their network of suppliers.
- Could blockchain be the answer? Real case studies that connect end-to-end.
Karn Sood BD - Connected/Distributed Energy Shell
- A look at the new and emerging IT strategies and technologies that will allow you to not only compete, but also evolve and grow in tomorrow’s marketplace.
- Examples of the latest integrated technologies to encompass every business need.
- Gain control by connecting and harmonizing data across all supply chain nodes and organizations, both internal and external
- SRM systems, cloud solutions, benchmarking data – analytics and optimisation solutions that could you help you see your supply chain clearly
- How artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive analytics and more, can help you make cost saving decisions when planning your supply chain strategy
Reggie Brown Category Manager, Logistics Chevron
- Hear from our experts on how they strengthen infrastructure through rail solutions for the petrochemical market
- Get a play by play on current and upcoming capital investments and how it will increase rail capacity
- Understand efforts toward a better customer experience. Hear on service performance, agility and technological enhancements
- Practical steps that can be taken for great visibility
- Get the facts on current and optimum capacity, initiatives for expanded services and more
- Listen to our experts and their critical view on emerging bottlenecks and solutions/plans in place to maximize operational excellence
- Control versus influence over supply chain efficiency for Ports specifically
At Supply Chain & Logistics we have a legacy of attracting key industry stakeholders from the most prominent owner/operator companies.
Just a selection of our 2018 attendees included:
|Director - Global Supply Chain and Procurement||AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals|
|Director of Supply Chain||Americas Styrenics|
|VP, Supply Chain Management||Andeavor|
|Director Global Logistics||ASCEND Performance Materials|
|Regional Logistics Manager||BASF|
|Global Logistics – Freight Category Business Analyst||Chevron|
|Global Logistics Category Manager||Chevron|
|Global Marine Services Manager||Chevron Phillips Chemical|
|Director of Integrated Supply Chain||Dow Chemical|
|NA Logistics – Packaging and Specialty Plastics||Dow Chemical|
|Supply Chain Global Improvement Manager||Dow Chemical|
|Global Supply Chain Manager||DuPont|
|Americas Logistics & Distribution Global Supply Chain||ExxonMobil|
|Capital Projects Manager & Global Supply Chain||ExxonMobil|
|Infrastructure Design Advisor & Global Supply Chain||ExxonMobil|
|Director of Transportation and Logistics||Flint Hills Resources|
|VP, Global Logistics||HollyFrontier|
|Logistics Manager (Americas)||Huntsman International|
|Director of Logistics||INEOS|
|Global Marine Logistics||Invista|
|Manager, Customer Service & Logistics||Kuraray America Inc|
|Sourcing Manager Global Supply Chain||Lyondellbasell Chemical|
|Director of Global Logistics||NOVA Chemicals|
|Director of North American Logistics||NOVA Chemicals|
|Senior Logistics Analyst||Sabic|
|Logistics Manager - Shell Polymers||Shell Chemical|
|Director of Transportation & Logistics||Westlake Chemical Corporation|
|Rail Operations Manager||Westlake Chemical Corporation|