Check out the core themes of our ground-breaking 2018 event, check back soon for our 2019’s industry pioneering agenda topics.
Domestic Transit Reliability and Consistency:
Guarantee the route your product takes to market has the capacity and efficiency to get it there on time as promised.
Technology Road-map to Optimisation:
Proven strategies and real-life examples of how digitisation, automation and block chain can add value to your supply chain.
- The Export Gold Rush:
Considerations and strategies being taken to reduce bottle necks and ensure your product is taking the most optimal route to market- wherever its destination may be!
- Ensure 20/20 Vision of Your Supply Chain:
Hear from key players and how their efforts to collaborate with each other is creating better visibility in supply chain.
Major Supply Chain & Logistics Speaker from our 2018 Conference
Speaking to more than 3000+ of North America’s most influential operators, refiners and EPCs, these expert speakers will deliver the very latest case studies allowing you to benefit from a supply chain that delivers end-to-end.
Bob Rhoades General Manager - Global Supply Chain
Chevron Phillips Chemical
Joe Kelly Logistics Manager - Polyethylene
Helen De Watcher Head of Global Supply Chain & Logistics
Bruce Sullivan Director of Logistics, Strategy & Procurement
Corey Vickers Global Logistics Category Manager
Here are some of the highlights of our insight-packed 2018 programme, check back soon for our 2019 session preview
Note that opportunities to feature as a speaker, panellist of live-demo are limited. Contact email@example.com asap for more information now.
- Advancing Your Capabilities Toward a Digital Supply Network: What Will be your Road Map?
- Master the art of developing an action plan in the new era of digitalization to ensure you aren’t left behind
- Learn how to successfully adopt and exploit these technologies to optimize your supply chain.
- Get the facts on what does digitalization, its implications, challenges and opportunities really mean for the petrochemical supply chain in terms of operational efficiency
- Hear from leading experts on Blockchain real talk- what it means and how can it add value
- Improving efficiencies in site logistics
- Bulk transports via rail can be very time consuming and therefor costly, both in infrastructure & assets.
- Increasing the efficiency of site logistics & transport operations can be achieved through automation and innovation.
- BASF introduces BASF Class Tank Containers (B-TC), light & quieter railcars, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV’s) and a fully automated TC storage yard on a European site.
- What the Truck?
- ELD 101- The must-have information on what new tracking regulations actually mean for trucking and how it will affect transportation times.
- Be sure that your route to market is fully prepared, hear about the initiatives trucking companies are taking to improve human capacity and productivity.
- Ensure your product gets to market as promised
- Trade Wars 101
- As Trump shakes up global trade get the facts the current US political environment’s effect on the future of petrochemical supply chain.
- Understand how the U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminium imports and on imports of chemicals and plastics from China will affect your supply chain and if/what the cost will be.
- Know now to prepare for the future.
Headline speakers confirmed for 2019:
Stuart Bradie CEO
Alasdair Cathcart President - Oil, Gas & Chemicals
Samik Mukherjee COO
Andrew Stuart CEO - Americas
Jim Brittain Group President - Energy & Chemicals