Gas Power Plant Engineering & Construction is over and will return in 2019
Key Speakers Announced
for 2018 Include:
Vasu Pinapati VP Engineering
Raj Suri CEO
John Sekker CEO
American Power Ventures
Dan Fahrer Director of Major Enterprise
Hilary Mercer Vice President Pennsylvania Chemicals
William Siderewicz Owner
Clean Energy Future
Jason Crum Senior Director of Turbines and Generation
Kevin Reimer Director of Construction Projects
Rubén SoroetaDirector of Engineering
Secretary H. Wood ThrasherCabinet Secretary
West Virginia Department of Commerce
Jeffrey Peet Lead Project Engineer - Citrus County Combined Cycle Plant
Morgan O’Brien CEO and President
Peoples Natural Gas
Amit Nadkarni Senior Project Manager
Key Themes for Successful Project Execution to be Discussed at GPEC18:
- STARTING EARLY- As projects become bigger and more complex, discover and overcome the biggest challenges to project success before they happen.
- DEVELOPMENT 101- Hear from the biggest names in project development on how they best execute world-class construction projects.
- OWNER/CONTRACTOR ALIGNMENT- Create your own check-list for success. Avert the most common pitfalls surround scope to ensure smooth project execution and avoid time traps.
- BEYOND PRODUCTIVITY- Discover new construction technologies and trends that are reshaping onsite productivity and could help keep your project stay on target.
3 reasons why you can’t afford to miss GPEC18:
1. MEET ALL THE US GAS POWER CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY VIPS:
You’ll meet all of the industry’s key influencers and decision makers in one place, such as Duke Energy, DTE Energy, Dominion Energy, Invenergy, Emberclear, Tenaska, Southern Power, PSEG and many more!
2. NEW US GAS POWER CONSTRUCTION INSIGHTS:
This 600-person event will host high-level presentations and panel discussions, representing major developers, IPPs, utilities and EPCs, providing you with NEW industry insights that will help you position your company and project best to succeed.
3. SECURE INVESTMENTS, PARNTERSHIPS AND CONTRACTS:
GPEC18 attracts the biggest players from the US’s Gas Power Plant Construction Industry; Power Generation Giants, EPCs, and specialist services… Making this the central HUB for upcoming projects in the US.
Boosting Economic Development Opportunities in the Tri-State Region
- Evaluate the prospects to enhance the regions opportunities in petrochemical & plastics manufacturing
- Understand how focussing on increases in gas fired power and heating and key gas pipeline projects can significantly boost economic growth
- Hear how success will require coordinated across the region including leaders in business, government, economic development, academic & non-profit communities
Chair: Charles A. Schliebs Managing Director Stone Pier Capital Advisors
Secretary H. Wood Thrasher Cabinet Secretary West Virginia Department of Commerce
Senator Camera Bartolotta State Senator Pennsylvania Senate
Stacey Olson President - Appalachia Chevron
Morgan O’Brien President & CEO Peoples Natural Gas
Join 500+ Stakeholders at the Premier Industry Event for Gas Power Plant Projects in North America
What Our Delegates Say About Our Events:
“This year's conference was very informative and outstanding. The content provided and the networking opportunities were very relevant to my practice and we have already started making follow up meetings with several attendees.h”- Reed Smith
“The event was an unbelievable experience for networking.”- Stevens Engineers & Constructors
“It gives one the opportunity to network and make face to face contact with individuals that otherwise may not respond to email request.”- Keystone Community Education Council
“The Northeast Petrochemicals Conference provided an excellent snapshot of the region and opportunities. Good balance between opportunity and challenges (eg site selection). I plan to attend next year.”- Sargent Electric Company
“Very Informative sessions and terrific networking opportunity”- Fox Rothschild, LLP
“I learned more in three days than I ever would have hoped.”- Southwestern PA Commission
“The event was very helpful in understanding the big picture of the petrochemical opportunities that will be in front of the region. Those opportunities include not only jobs and economic development, but new scenarios for innovation and collaboration in small business, education, k-12 outreach, and community.”- WVU Foundation
“The entire event was very well done. I would come back next year”- Deep Well Services
“Best collection of speakers and topics on the growth of the Petrochemical industry in Appalachia”- AECOM